SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, January 8, 2016

TGIF


What an exhausting week! Between being the first week back and having dance practice before another competition, I've had my fair share of soreness and exhaustion this week. Although I've been busy, school has not been overwhelming yet. Being a second semester has been great so far. I'm feeling much less stressed and also having two study halls doesn't hurt. Here are a few things I've been loving this week!

I felt super inspired this week to create a 101 in 1001 list. I'm so stoked to check off each on my list before the time is up. There are so many things I'm so excited to do! Inspired to make a list of your own? Let me know! One of mine is to inspire someone so let me know if you were inspired ;).

Someone please transport me to a beach ASAP! I need the sun! I'm obsessed with all things Gal Meets Glam, but this is by far one of my absolute favorite looks Julia has ever created. The beach, the dress and the sandals just totally complete the look!

I've been kind of obsessed with tumblr recently and have been reblogging things like crazy. Be sure you're following along

Wanna be updated every time I post anywhere? Of course you do. Also, be sure to follow by email or join my site via Google Friend Connect. I would so appreciate it. Here are all my links again for you!

Instagram: @sprinklesofkate
Twitter: @asprinkleofkate
Bloglovin': A Sprinkle of Kate
Pinterest: @asprinkleofkate
YouTube: Katelyn May

Have a great weekend!

Xoxo

Post a Comment