SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, January 11, 2016

Cold Weather Essentials

Cold Weather Essentials

In honor of tomorrow's high being 10 degrees F I thought I'd share my cold weather essentials. The beginning of December was super mild and I loved that I could spend time outside and not freeze. Now we're re-living the polar vortex that was last winter. These are my personal essentials of what I need to survive a Chicago winter.

Gloves and a scarf are an absolute must. You simply cannot get by in January in Chicago just wearing a coat. Especially when I am driving it is nearly impossible to drive without my hands being warm. I'm not the biggest fan of hats, but this one is super cute. I like how simple it is and how soft (hello cashmere). Earmuffs are another great option if you want something that won't mess up your hair. These are earmuff headphones! So cool!! Warm socks are a great essential too and these adorable Sperry saltwater boots (right now under $60!!!). I personally wear bean boots myself, but these are a great alternative (and without a month long waitlist).

Shop my cold weather essentials & similar items below:

Xoxo

2 comments :

  1. I know what you mean about the cold weather. We are currently hitting similar temperatures here in Canada, although we are at -6 degrees Celsius, whatever that is in Fahrenheit.

    I actually own one of those ear muffs that is also head phones. I can't for the life of me remember where I got them, it was so long ago but I think it was American Eagle. I have to be honest, as much as I dislike the cold, bundling up in cute winter gear is part of the fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look so pretty! thanks for sharing you have a really lovely blog. Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete