SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

A Look Inside My iPhone

I've seen a few bloggers and plenty of YouTubers do this type of post and I thought I might as well give it a try. Everyone's phone is so interesting because they hold a lot of secrets! If you have access to someone's phone you pretty much have access to their whole life because everything is on a person's phone nowadays. I thought I'd give you a little look at mine and how I like to organize it.

I have folders for the majority of apps (aside from the main ones on the first screen) to keep them organized. I divide them into the categories shop, photography, et cetera, books, social, blogging and lifestyle. I like to keep things in categories (1) so they are easy to find and (2) so it keeps my phone neat. When someone's phone is unorganized with apps everywhere it literally makes me cringe! But don't worry I usually fix it for them.

The photo that is my background is from a summer trip to Wisconsin. I'm trying to convince myself it's still summer ha ha. & I finally reached INBOX ZERO! Check out how to get your inbox to zero in this post

Some of my favorite apps include...

VSCOcam // If you meet a blogger that says she/he doesn't use this, they're lying! It's everyone's go-to Instagram editing app.

Snapseed // Created by Google this is my favorite app to brighten photos. It's a constant struggle to get the right lighting for Instagram photos, but this app can work wonders in brightening up a photo.

BuzzFeed // Not going to lie I love taking BuzzFeed quizzes all the time. Their articles and videos are always creative and funny too!

RunKeeper // This app is especially helpful to see how far I run when I go for runs. It measures your distance, pace, time, calories and also gives your reminders to go for runs! It's so helpful (and motivating!).

Sleep Cycle // I don't use this every night, but this app basically monitors your sleep. It tells you how long you slept, your sleep quality and even wakes you up during your lightest phase of sleep. I can't be sure if this is totally accurate, but I definitely feel more refreshed when I wake when I use this app for my alarm (I could just be delusional though).

Xo

6 comments :

  1. i've heard great things about snapseed so i should probably download it!

    love katy @ THE RAWRDROBE ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the perfect way to brighten up dark photos for Instagram! I love it so much!

      Delete
  2. I'm a huge Sleep Cycle fan - not sure if it's a placebo effect or it really works, but I do like it.

    Mina | Cream Coloured Ponies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so agree! I'm not sure if it's for real, but I think I wake up refreshed ha ha! Thank you for your comment!

      Delete