SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Font Choice

One thing I've really been striving to improve are my blog graphics. I feel that graphics are a huge element to the success and intrigue of a blog. I haven't yet taken the plunge to purchase photoshop yet, but if I feel the need to in the future (once I improve on my skills) I will definitely purchase it. 

For the time being I've been using PicMonkey to edit images and create some fun graphics for my blog. It doesn't do an amazing job (as photoshop would do), but it gets the job done. With graphics come font selections! I've always been a huge fan of fonts and I love keeping a ton on my computer to mess around with. All the fonts I use are free and I'll have them linked below! I love script fonts, but also serif fonts are great! I hate sans serif fonts so much though (I literally wrote a paper on it once!!!). These are my current favorite fonts.


What are your favorite fonts?

Xo

4 comments :

  1. Love all these fonts! I'm about to download them for myself right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Ashley! I'm so glad you like them!

      Delete
  2. Those are awesome - I especially love the first one, the Serious Sally one.

    Cream Coloured Ponies

    ReplyDelete