SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

{A Guide To} Lilly Agendas


Lilly Pulitzer has just released their newest agendas for the upcoming season. I've used Lilly agendas for my entire high school career and it is most definitely an essential. An agenda of any type is #1 on my list for high school essentials. I personally love agendas because they keep me organized and mainly on top of my things. It's so nice to be able to write out neatly everything that needs to be done and check it off once it's completed. For a portion of sophomore year I lost my agenda and I can't even begin to explain how clueless I was without it. During that time I wasn't finishing homework, was forgetting to study for tests and was just an overall mess because I didn't have my agenda to help me plan. Lilly agendas are especially perfect because they are perfectly laid out (plenty of space, multiple calendars, etc.) and have such fun and cute prints! I highly recommend them to anyone looking to get organized for school or just life in general.

Here's a few tips to helping you pick the perfect agenda for you!

1. Pick your size.
Lilly agendas come in a few sizes: small, medium, large and jumbo. I've always bought the large ones because I think they are the most practical. They are big enough to write things out, but not too huge. A few of my friends have used the small and medium sizes and totally love them however! It's all about what you're looking for and definitely what you're carrying it in. If you're carrying it in your backpack and are a high school/college student I'd recommend a larger size. If you're in the working world and need something smaller to fit in your purse I'd opt for the small or medium size.

2. Pick the style.
This year they have created the new option of the "covered" agenda. This means that the spiral on the side of your agenda will be covered, not revealing the white spiraling. I've had issues with previous agendas and the spiral coming off and the agenda falling apart so I may choose this new covered style to try it out. This also could have to do with the fact that my agenda was totally put through a lot over the course of the school year being thrown in my bag and not totally well cared for (oops!). 

3. Pick your print!
Now this is the fun (and difficult!) part! There are so many adorable prints to choose from, but really whatever one you choose will be cute! This year I'm adoring Lobstah Roll, Bazaar and Tusk in Sun. I'm not sure which I'll choose yet though! 

Pre-order your agenda today!

Do you use a Lilly agenda? Which new prints are you loving?

Xo

8 comments :

  1. Lilly agendas are too expensive for me, but I usually get a cute agenda for target when they start their back to school sales!

    Running Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have so many cute ones at Target too! Thanks for your comment! Xo!

      Delete
  2. I'm definitely looking forward to purchasing a Lily agenda, thanks for the tips!!
    xo
    Syd
    http://www.sincerelysyd9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so psyched to purchase a new one for this fall as well! Xo!

      Delete
  3. Love this guide! I had the Lilly agenda without the spiral and LOVED it. The size was great and it was so durable!

    XO
    Ashley
    privateschoolprepster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks for the insight! It definitely seems much more durable! Xo!

      Delete
  4. I literally don't know what I would do without my Lilly agenda! It has saved me so much with all my college classes and activities! This year I'm feeling adventurous though, I'm considering trying out either a Kate Spade agenda or Erin Condren life planner!

    Loved this post btw!
    Gabby
    theghswirl.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel you! My agenda is my other half! Those agendas are so cute too! Xo!

      Delete