SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, October 5, 2015

{Outfit} Autumn Vibes

It's finally feeling like fall! The weather went from zero to one hundred, being in the mid seventies one day to low sixties the next! I can't complain though because I'm pretty ready for those cool autumn nights and sunny fall days. October is definitely one of the best months of the year and I'm eager to wear sweaters and boots on repeat. 

This outfit is definitely one of my go-to looks for fall. A button down shirt paired with jeans and a vest is such a simple look, but just so fall. I love adding a fun scarf (I'm obsessed with this burgundy one) and riding boots to complete the look. And I'm loving the way I tied my scarf--totally different from how I usually do it! 

Oh and I decided to try a salted caramel mocha from Starbuck's when shooting this outfit and I'm not sure how I feel about it. It's been my goal this year to try new drinks from Starbuck's because I was only sticking to the very basics (i.e. vanilla bean frappucchino, passion tea lemonade) and I needed to start branching out. Let me know what drink I should try from Starbuck's because I need recommendations!




What's your go-to fall outfit? I'm eager to hear!

Xoxo

11 comments :

  1. You are too cute! I definitely love pairing a vest with a button up for the season.
    Mikayla | A Seersucker State of Mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mikayla! It's such an effortless look, yet perfect for the fall season!

      Delete
  2. Cute!
    My go to Starbucks drink lately has been the Java Chip Frap...but that's not very 'Fall'.
    -Kristen
    www.pugsandpearls.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that's not very 'fall', but still a classic that I have yet to try! Thank you for your comment! Xo!

      Delete
  3. Perfect as usual. Iced dirty chai from Starbucks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. pumpkin spice dirty chai, you won't regret it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh that sounds delicious! Definitely have to give that a try! Xo!

      Delete
  5. I've been hearing a lot about the Toasted Graham Latte this season! I haven't tried it yet, but I know a lot of people are raving about it!

    Carly June | cinciprep.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh that's definitely next on my list to try! It sounds so delicious! Thank you for your comment. Xo!

      Delete
  6. Love how you put these colors together!! Where did you get that vest?
    -Krissy
    www.allthedetailsblog.com

    ReplyDelete