SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Birthday Wishlist

Welcome October!

In less than two weeks I'll be eighteen. What the heck! Seriously where did the time go. It's extremely unreal to me that I will be a legal adult so soon. Time has definitely crept up on me and being a senior and heading to college soon really hasn't had time to set in my mind. There's not much I want to do when I turn eighteen, except get my ears double pierced because I've wanted to do that for so long and my mom never allowed me to. Oh, and register to vote! I've wanted to vote ever since we did a pretend voting thing in my Girl Scouts troop and I can't wait to participate in the election. I've been trying to stay informed so that I can definitely make an educated decision on who I'd like to run our country.

With birthdays comes gifts (hopefully) and I've had my eye on a few things that I'd love to receive for my birthday this year. Obviously I'm not expecting to receive all of these things (or any of it, truly), but I wanted to give a little of inspiration to my family who is constantly asking me what I'd like. The main problem is I tend to have expensive taste so all of my gifts are on the pricier side, ha ha. 
Birthday Wishlist

GoPro // J.Crew jacket // Patagonia vest // Kate Spade watch // Kate Spade bag // Tory Burch wallet

What's on your wishlist right now?

Xoxo

9 comments :

  1. Happy early birthday! I have expensive taste too so I feel you.
    ♥, Brooke
    https://livethepreplife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brooke! It's always a struggle because if I were to add up everything I want it would be WAY too much! Xo!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE the Patagonia vest! Definitely adding it to my wish list!
    XO
    Olivia
    Miss Olivia Says

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just the cutest? I've wanted it since last year and I'm hoping to make it mine this year!

      Delete
  3. I love everything on your list, especially the jacket and watch. Too cute!

    xoxo,
    Alyssa
    lotsoflys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete