SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, October 2, 2015

TGIF

This week has been so awful. For some reason I've just felt especially in over my head with college apps and completing assignments this week. This year especially I've been really on top of things and managed to get everything done, but I definitely need this weekend to relax a bit and take an overall much needed mental break. I'm hoping to spend this weekend relaxing a lot and spending time with my family. I'm also helping my cousin get ready for her freshman homecoming dance! I'm doing her hair so wish me luck that it will look good haha. I hope you have an amazing and stress-free weekend! Here are a few things on my radar. 

I'm a huge sucker for any Disney Channel original movie, but especially their Halloween ones. Halloweentown (all of them), Twitches and Hocus Pocus are my ish. I can't wait to watch all of these movies on repeat this fall. 

From the archives of ASAK these are a few ways to make your room feel a little more cozy this fall season. I've already been lighting my favorite fall candles and adding extra blankets and pillows to my bed. My house is eternally freezing so it's nice to add that extra bit of warmth to my room. 

I've been obsessed with Cambria's videos for a while now, but every time she does a new video she seems to out-do herself. She's so inspirational! I've been on a bit of a health kick lately and I'm feeling super motivated by her latest video!

I'm utterly obsessed with this military dress I styled this week on the blog. And it's officially riding boot season so I definitely had to break those out of storage. Not to mention my bean boots as well!

What are you loving this week?

Xoxo

Post a Comment