SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, September 28, 2015

{Outfit} Military Dress

When J.Crew Factory was having an amazing sale a few weeks back my best friend and I both purchased this dress, but were a bit hesitant about it. We totally loved the color, but felt weird about the shirt style neckline. Yet, we both have managed to wear it already and totally love it!

Obviously the color is just so "fall", but I love the scalloped edge on the skirt of the dress. It's such a simple piece, but looks so perfect paired with riding boots, and, if it was a bit chillier, a scarf! It's also super comfy, but beware because it's a bit short on us taller gals (I'm 5'9" and Jane's 5'10"!). 

Oh and I got my hair done at Drybar for homecoming and the next morning I couldn't believe my curls were still in tact. That's the second time I've been to Drybar and it's such an amazing place! The overall experience is just so fun! It's a bit of a journey from my house, but I was so happy to meet up with my sister at the salon because she lives so close to it!





shirt dress // bracelet // earrings // boots (similar)

Xoxo

10 comments :

  1. Your hair looks fabulous! I love that olive green color for the fall!
    Mikayla | A Seersucker State of Mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mikayla! I'd highly recommend Drybar! They do an incredible job! Xo!

      Delete
  2. Cute! Olive is one of my favorite colors! While I can see your hesitation with the dress, it looks great! Plus it would look just as cute with leggings or tights when it gets colder.
    -Kristen
    www.pugsandpearls.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same with me! I absolutely love the color for fall! And that's such a great idea! Thank you for your comment Xo!

      Delete
  3. You look so perfectly fall! Olive and brown are a classic combo!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally felt that this outfit encompassed fall & I completely agree! Thanks for your comment . Xo!

      Delete
  4. Omg that dress is GORGEOUS on you!! You are such a little cutie pie!!

    xoxo, Mal

    morningswithmallory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mal! So are you! Xoxo!!!

      Delete
  5. I agree with you when you said that you totally loved the color of your dress. You and your charming smile blended well with nature. You are so awesome. How I wish that we also have that kind of weather here in our country. I am just so jealous of your boots. We cannot wear something like that here because of the tropical weather. Should I wear one, I guess my legs and feet would seriously sweat like hell. haha!
    Xoxo!

    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)
    Jaimie of MERMAID IN STILETTOS
    Follow me on MY INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT too! ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you so much! I'm jealous of that constant warm weather though! Thank you so much for your comment! Xo!

      Delete