SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

{Outfit} Toggle Coat

Yesterday I had a much needed day off school because of the insane amount of snow Chicago received. Not even kidding there was at least two feet of snow outside. The only means of transportation around my town has been cross country skiing; the snow is that intense. With the day off school, I opted to use the white scenery as a backdrop for a quick outfit post. This outfit features my absolute favorite coat this season. In past years I've always worn big puffy coats, but this year I wanted a more stylish (but still warm) option. This toggle coat from ASOS was the perfect fit. It is super warm and cozy, has a hood, and is lined with the cutest plaid pattern. I was planning on wearing bean boots, but when I saw the huge mounds of snow I knew they weren't going to cut it. Hunter boots were absolutely perfect (in fact even a bit short) for trudging through the snow. 





toggle coat // jeans // sweater (Abercrombie, similar here) // boots // mittens

Xo

4 comments :

  1. I wish we were getting more snow here! I love that coat!

    Hunter
    Prep on a Budget

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me it's not that fun! Getting to and from places is such a struggle! It is so pretty too look at though. Thanks Hunter! Xo!

      Delete
  2. I had a day off from school as well - we got three feet of snow last week and over a foot yesterday. So I also have today off. Crazy! Love that outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah I've been hearing about Blizzard Juno! I'm sure it's nice to have a few days off though and just relax. Thanks Ashley! Xo!

      Delete