SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Easy + Quick Hairstyles

I've been having way too many bad hair days. I've recently become super lazy when it comes to doing my hair and have left it natural the past few weeks. Ever since I chopped off a lot of my hair it's been really difficult to style. Without the length I can straighten and curl it with ease and taking only a fraction of the time as it used to. But, my natural hair is just so blah now. Before, I didn't actually mind my naturally wavy and messy hair. With short hair it just looks bad to me. I'll occasionally suffer through and wear it down and natural, but normally I throw it up into a ponytail or a braid. Yet, even when my hair is straightened or curled, I'm running out of styles. I can never wear my hair just down. It always gets in my face and before you know it it's up into a ponytail. But, when some of my hair is pulled back then I'll actually wear it down. These are a few new ideas I've been thinking about trying that are easy and fast, but also super cute!


 Xo

2 comments :

  1. Love these! I did a variation of the second style a lot when I was in high school and I was tired of ponytailing it.
    xx, Mikkaela
    The Southwestern Prepster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a cute style! Thanks for your comment! Xo

      Delete