SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

{Outfit} Elbow Patches





sweater // jeans // scarf // boots

Wow I'm on a roll with these outfit posts. I think I've come to the realization that photo shoots are always the most fun in the fall!

This past weekend I went on a mini trip to Michigan for a few days for my birthday. Michigan could not be prettier in the fall and it was the perfect landscape for a few outfit shoots. 

I ordered this sweater from J.Crew Factory earlier this fall and I'm in love with this sweater. It is probably my #1 worn piece (besides my J.Crew vest of course)! I love how plain and simple it is, but has the little detail of the elbow patches. I finally decided to wear my boots this fall and to my surprise I'm actually loving them. They're honestly so cute.  I also scored this scarf from Forever 21 for only $5! What a steal!

Xo

6 comments :

  1. The elbow patches are PERFECT! Love your pictures! Hope you had a great birthday!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michaela! I definitely had a great birthday! Xo!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It's so cute and easy! Thanks for your comment Belle! Xo!

      Delete
  3. Love, Love, Love the outfit! Elbow patches are the absolute best for fall!

    xoxo,
    Carrie
    http://carrieonblogs.com

    ReplyDelete