SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, October 16, 2014

The Pumpkin Patch

I mentioned that when I was in Michigan we visited the cutest pumpkin patch! I haven't been to a pumpkin patch in the longest time and I was so happy when my birthday wish came true and we went to one! It was honestly so cute and reminded me of the movie Halloweentown! Of course I took a few pictures of the pumpkin patch just because it was so fun!

 This photo was too funny not to post. My cousin came out of the"haunted house" laughing and my brother came out on the phone. Needless to say I don't think it was that scary haha.





How cute is this place?

Xo

4 comments :

  1. Brian's outfit...maybe do a post on him

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, looks like so much fun!

    Nathalie | THE COVETING
    thecoveting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete