SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, October 17, 2014

Instagram Recap

This week has just flown by. School has been a bother as usual, but with this weekend I'm hoping to get school off my mind for a bit. I'm trying to keep my streak and will hopefully shoot an outfit post or two (if I could only find a photographer...). Here's my instagram recap of the week.

+1. A huge thanks to all of y'all for the amazing birthday wishes! I can't believe I'm 17, but I'm super glad I got to celebrate my birthday in style and with my family! And with a trip to Michigan!
 +2. I snapped this photo while exploring the pumpkin patch in Michigan. I was obsessed with my outfit and wanted to give a closer look. Can you believe the scarf was only $5?
 +3. Another shot from the pumpkin patch! Sorry for the overload of those, but I was obsessed. Nothing screams October like Halloween pumpkins! We snagged a few while at the pumpkin patch, but I have some easy DIY pumpkins coming your way soon!
+4. Of course you all know how obsessed with my bean boots I am. To be completely honest I'm not sure how I survived the past fall seasons without these boots! Clearly I've been wearing them a ton and this probably won't be the last of them that you'll see on instagram.

How was your week? + Happy weekend!

Xo

Post a Comment