Happy weekend everyone!!!
Jamie via The Fashion Newcomer asked me recently about my upcoming summer blogging goals. I didn't even have to think hard to come up with these goals! Over the course of the year I've definitely slacked on posting consistently and creating quality posts. Junior year overall is a super stressful year, but at the same time I never had a totally plausible reason why I wasn't posting. This summer I've been trying to be especially consistent with my blog posts! Along with that here are some of my summer blogging goals.
1. Blog consistently, five times per week.
2. Remain present on Instagram & Twitter.
3. Create more outfit posts with quality outfit photos.
4. Reach out to at least one brand in hopes of sponsorship.
5. Reach 100 followers on Bloglovin'.
6. Meet new people at the Smart Girls conference Chicago!
If you're a blogger/aspiring blogger...what are you hoping to accomplish this summer?