SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

{Outfit} Burberry Wrap

So now with the weather cooling down I find it difficult to dress up unless you're wearing tights and a sweater dress. I had to dress up for a luncheon I was going to so I opted for a basic black dress and a statement necklace. Although we were inside most of the time it was still chilly inside and when I went to shoot some pictures outdoors. This Burberry wrap was the perfect way to keep warm while still looking super cute! This black dress is such an essential because it can be worn so many ways! Let me know if you want to see a one dress, three ways post where I still this dress a few ways! 



Burberry Wrap // Gap Dress (similar) // Tory Burch Flats // Banana Republic Necklace (similar)

Xo

4 comments :

  1. Love that Burberry wrap scarf; it is such a classic piece for fall!

    Hunter
    Prep on a Budget

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hunter! It definitely has been one of my essentials! Xo!

      Delete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous and I love the black dress as well.

    Mina | Cream Coloured Ponies

    ReplyDelete