SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Blogger Bliss {The College Prepster}

I'm sure I'm not the only one that is obsessed with Carly from The College Prepster. I had the opportunity to meet her this summer at the Smart Girls Summit and she is even prettier in person! And my mom was sitting next to her boyfriend Garrett and chatting it up (what a cutie he is!). She's such an inspiration as a blogger and she has definitely remained to her true self as expressed in her blog. Her blog is one of the only (dare I say) "professional" blogs that I actually enjoy reading. Other "professional" blogs just aren't my favorite because they seem to be less personal. It only helps that she features her adorable pup Teddy on her blog often! Needless to say, Carly is definitely one of my all time favorite bloggers!


How cute are her and Garrett? 

Xo

4 comments :

  1. Carly is certainly the best! Absolute perfection!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is so perfect! Thanks for your comment Michaela! Xo!

      Delete
  2. I've been reading College Prepster for years! And I'm in love with Teddy.

    Mina | Cream Coloured Ponies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her blog will always be timeless! And isn't he the cutest?! Xo!

      Delete