SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, October 24, 2014

Current Wishlist

I was totally on a roll with my insta recap posts as Friday's official post. But, of course, I suck at instagramming so I didn't even instagram this week. Can someone please teach me how to instagram? Anyways, I have a bit of money to spend now that my birthday has passed and I'm looking into what to purchase. I haven't done a current wishlist in some time now so I thought I'd share what I'm currently coveting. Let me also just say how random this is. All of these items don't go together whatsoever, but I just love them all!



Wishlist

4 comments :

  1. Love all of this! I NEED that phone case--totally goes with my blog name;) I emailed ya btw!
    Xo-
    Claire
    simplydarlingxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It totally does! You should get it! And maybe I should too ha ha! Xo!

      Delete