SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, October 27, 2014

Kate Spade Watches

I have never been one to wear a watch, but as I am getting older I feel like having a nice watch is a necessity. I've been adoring Kate Spade's watches for some time now and with 25% off a large selection of Kate Spade watches at Nordstrom right now it is the perfect time to pick one out! I am obsessed with the second one because I love gold and tortoiseshell! Gold is always my go-to for jewelry because I tend to like it better! I'm seriously obsessed with all these watches!

Watches

one // two // three // four

Which watch is your favorite? I also love the first one #navyornothing!

Xo

2 comments :

  1. I love the first and last ones of the ones you've posted.

    Mina | Cream Coloured Ponies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I really love the all watches, I must say these are amazing.

    Kate Spade Watch UK

    ReplyDelete