SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The Tartan Scarf

I've never been much of a scarf person. I'm not totally sure why though. Scarves are super cute in the fall so I definitely should wear them more often! I've had my eye on a few different scarves this season and I think I should go right ahead and purchase them. I'm sure I'll wear them! Tartan scarves are my current favorite and I've been seeing them everywhere! Take a look at a few of my top tartan scarves and easy ways to style them.





Shop tartan scarves:
Xo

2 comments :

  1. I just bought one from Zara today, and I'm in love with it. It's such a good investment!

    Nathalie | THE COVETING
    www.thecoveting.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen the Zara ones everywhere! They're too cute! Thanks for your comment! Xo!

      Delete