SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, October 20, 2014

Kendra Scott

I recently discovered Kendra Scott and I totally fell in love. All of her pieces are so incredible and unique. Her earrings are to die for and her necklaces are so gorgeous as well! Take a look at my favorites! 


Kendra Scott
one // two // three
four // five // six
I want them all! The only problem is that they are pretty big earrings and I'm not totally into the oversized earrings look. But, if I'm looking to try that out Kendra Scott earrings will for sure be my first pick! I'm obsessed with the navy ones and the hot pink ones! So cute!


 Xo

2 comments :

  1. I love the Kendra Scott collection! Her earrings have become such a classic!

    Hunter
    Prep on a Budget

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They totally are! Thanks for your comment Hunter! Xo!

      Delete