SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, October 18, 2014

5 Tips for Productivity

Companies like Kabbage (Kabbage provides small business loans to small companies) got me thinking about productivity! I tend to be an extreme procrastinator, but I'm totally trying to change that. During junior year of high school it is crucial to be productive and get things done as best and quickly as you can. I also enjoyed reading Hunter's take on 5 essentials for productivity. Here's mine!

1. A Good Work Space // I tend to work best either at my desk in my room or at the library. When it comes to school work, the library is my personal favorite because it's quiet and leaves little room for distraction. All I have to do is plug in my music and I'm set to get things done.

2. Music // When it's dead silent I am definitely less productive than when I have light music in the background. I don't like anything too wild that makes me want to get up and dance, but Maroon 5's new album is totally a favorite.

3. Hydration // Water is always my favorite companion when I'm working because it keeps me hydrated for long hours. I'm not a fan of coffee, but if I'm in need of a little energy boost I love passion tea lemonade or Gatorade.

4. Have Supplies // Whether it be cute pens and paper or a fun agenda make sure you have the supplies necessary to help you succeed! For me it's just a lot of paper and a pen that writes well that keeps my thoughts flowing.

5. Grab A Snack // We're all in need of a little brain food usually, but be sure to make it something that's actually helping you stay productive. Opt for a banana and peanut butter or some trail mix to help keep you full, but not give you a sugar crash later. 


What are your tips for productivity?

Xo

Post a Comment