SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, June 11, 2015

{Outfit} Tie-Dye Romper

Earlier this week I headed to another part of Chicago that I had yet to visit...Lincoln Park! My pal Ava and I headed down for a late lunch and just to explore a bit. It was super hot out so I opted for this super adorable tie-dye romper. I'm going to Hawaii in a few weeks and when I saw this romper I knew I needed to have it for the trip! It's super light and breezy and I love the open back. Not to mention how "in" tie-dye is this season! This romper is seriously so comfortable too! It's fabulous being able to look cute while also being so comfortable!





Billabong romper // Madewell bracelet // Dolce Vita sandals (similar) // Longchamp bag

Xo

2 comments :

  1. This romper is adorable, I love the tie dye print!!
    xo
    Syd
    http://www.sincerelysyd9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete