SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Instagram Recap

If you didn't already notice...I'm back on Instagram. For so long I've been scarcely posting and finally I made it one of my summer goals to actually post consistently on social media. Twitter I'm still trying to figure out, but I think I've got Instagram down now! I've been trying to establish some sort of theme and hopefully will gain followers this way. Instagram is definitely one of the best social media platforms that bloggers use and it was finally time for me to become a little more (dare I say) serious about instagramming. Here's what I've been up to via my Instagram feed. 
 Last weekend I headed to Lincoln Park with one my friends and you can read about that here! I visited the cutest donut shop while there, Stan's Donuts! It was seriously so good. I've gone gluten free for a little bit so I wasn't able to indulge in a delicious sprinkle donut, but I did try one of their gluten free options and I have to say it was so delicious!

 This week for me has consisted of a lot of planning. I've been planning out the month of June and updating my favorite Sugar Paper LA calendar, along with planning out my days in my adorable Whitney English Day Designer via last year's Smart Girls conference. This past week I've also been doing a ton of research about college! It's scary to think I'll be applying to schools in just a few months!!!

 Earlier this week I headed back into the city to explore Lincoln Park with a different friend. We headed to lunch at an adorable little cafe and my friend's favorite bakery Sweet Mandy B's happened to be right next door! She was so eager to buy something! She ended up buying these cupcakes and I purchased a rice krispie treat. Let me just say...it was unbelievable. Super sweet, but super good!

 And the stationary addiction continues. I can't even begin to tell you how much money I end up spending on stationary. But it's so worth it because I love having super cute stationary. I purchased these new cards at Marshall's the other day and they came in a pack with three sets of gold, pink and mint washi tape! 

Be sure you're following along on Instagram @sprinklesofkate to be updated! You can even turn on post notifications if you tap the ... on the upper right corner of the screen!

Xo

4 comments :

  1. Instagram is by far my favorite social media, thanks for sharing your adorable pics!!
    xo
    Syd
    http://www.sincerelysyd9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Instagram is my favorite of the different social media platforms, glad you came back to it! Can't wait to see more pictures from you!
    xx, Mikkaela
    The Southwestern Prepster

    ReplyDelete