SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, June 8, 2015

{Outfit} Exploring Wicker Park

On my summer bucket list I posted that I wanted to head to the city more often this summer. When my pal Jane asked me if I wanted to head over to Wicker Park to see the new 606 I jumped at the opportunity! Wicker Park is such a cool area; it's basically just the very hipster part of Chicago. It closely resembles SoHo, New York so of course I loved it. Chicago has so many different parts to it and seeing just this little piece made me even more eager to explore it all. There are so many cute restaurants and boutiques to check out too!

J and I explored a little bit and also checked out the new 606 (Chicago's take on the High Line). We ended up heading over to Stan's donuts as well considering the day before was national donut day! My outfit was super simple, just a plain striped tee and some distressed denim, but was perfect for walking around Wicker Park. Take a peek!





J. Crew Factory tee (similar) // American Eagle denim // Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC // Dolce Vita sandals (similar) // Alex and Ani's & Madewell bracelet

Xo

Post a Comment