SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

My Top 3 YouTubers

I have a YouTube addiction. I'm dead serious I spend as much time as I can on YouTube. I just love finding inspiration in videos from my favorite YouTubers. I'm also subscribed to over 70 channels on YouTube...

Anyways, these three YouTubers are the ones whose videos I watch instantly when I see them pop up  in my subscription box. They are each inspiring in their own way and I just love what the post each time!

Danielle Marie // Truly, Danielle Marie is #goals. She seriously is perfect! She has perfect style, is super fit and just overall very happy! I love watching her "Weekend in My Life" vlog style videos where you can see a little bit more about her life. If you're looking for a great lifestyle vlogger, she's your gal!

Cambria Joy // Oh goodness the love I have for Bree. Her videos are so inspiring! She posts the greatest health videos, making you to want to actually live a healthy lifestyle for the benefits of it, rather than just trying to lose weight for your appearance. After watching one of her videos I always think, "Oh! I should go do that!" because she has such great ideas! If you're looking for fitspiration definitely check her out!

Aspyn Ovard // Aspyn is more of a typical fashion and beauty YouTuber but it still makes me love her the same! Her and her boyfriend Parker are seriously the cutest thing! She shares the cutest hairstyles, fashions, and awesome DIY's! Definitely worth taking a look at her channel!

I'm always looking for more YouTubers to watch...who are your favorites?

Xo

6 comments :

  1. I'm obsessed with YouTube. I feel like I have to balance enough time to watch videos and focus on my blog! I really love Brooke(brookexbeauty) and HelloKaty! If you like DanielleMarie(love her too!), you probably watch these girls too! If not, enjoy and you're welcome! Aah love YouTube and love this blog!

    Xo, Gabby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Brooke too! She's fab! I'll definitely have to check out HelloKaty! Thanks for your comment! Xo!

      Delete
  2. I love all of these channels too! Watching YouTube videos is definitely my guilty pleasure!
    xo
    Syd
    http://www.sincerelysyd9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow--great minds think alike! And same for me! Xo!

      Delete
  3. ingrid! so relaxing and inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness I love Ingrid! Her newest video is so inspiring! Xo!

      Delete