SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Hoco Recap

This past weekend was my homecoming dance and sadly my last one. Overall I think homecoming is pretty much just stressful, but once the night began it actually turned out to be a fun night.

I was seriously obsessed with my dress this year and I think floral was a huge trend, at my school at least. I liked that it was long sleeves and of course my favorite color, navy! I got my hair done the day of the dance at Drybar, aka my favorite place ever. The vibe in there is just so positive and the staff is always so friendly and accommodating. It's also so nice to not have to worry about getting your hair to look good because you know exactly what it will look like when you leave the salon.

Here are a few photos from the night! Oh and can we talk about my obsession with Ava's dress (my friend in the first photo!). Seriously the cutest thing, ever!





Are you excited for homecoming/if you already had yours, how was it?

Xoxo

Post a Comment