SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Room Inspiration

I've come to the conclusion that I can't entirely re-do my room. I'm leaving for college (hopefully lol) in less than two years and entirely re-doing my space just seems a little silly. However, I do want to spice up my room a bit and make it a little more "me". I think the main issue to my room is just all the stuff I have lying around in it. I need to figure out how to organize things better because it gets messy all too fast. Aside from that I want to change my bedding a bit, just for something a little more simple. Right now I have some Hawaiian floral type pattern from PB Teen and I'm just not the hugest fan of it anymore. Oh, and I want to add more gold to the room (because I'm obsessed with gold). Here's what I've been visioning...



I've been obsessed with these sheets for the longest time. I'm either hoping to purchase those sheets to add a fun touch of gold, or just sticking with some plain white sheets (an added monogram couldn't hurt).

Xo

6 comments :

  1. Great inspiration - gold is always classy and cute! Can't wait to see what you decide to do!
    xx, Mikkaela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I'm obsessed with it ha ha! Thanks so much for your comment Mikkaela! Xo!

      Delete
  2. Um, insert heart eyes!! I just love this inspiration - I would be totally happy to have any of those rooms. And I was already planning on buying those gold dot sheets...I'm totally obsessed with gold too :)
    xx Sarah
    sarah kate style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd be SO happy with any of these rooms too! Omg we could be twinning! Those sheets are the cutes! Thanks for your comment! Xo!

      Delete