SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, January 8, 2015

How To Be Charming


I recently found this pin and I was utterly obsessed. A few of my role models include Audrey Hepburn, Jackie Kennedy and Sarah Vickers--very charming ladies. When I read this pin it totally changed my idea of what it means to be charming. We all have those people who are so pleasant to be around, very poised and make you feel entirely comfortable just being with them. I have always envied those people, yet I finally realized that I have the entire power to be charming too. These tips made me totally rethink who I am as a person and gave me the insight into the truth of being charming. It's simple. As expressed by the image above, it's the little things that a person does that truly makes them charming. If you're looking for more, be sure to check out Joelle Charming!

Xo

4 comments :

  1. Such a cute pin, Kate! Thanks for sharing :)

    xo,
    Marissa
    Makin' it with Marissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marissa! And thanks for your comment! Xo!

      Delete
  2. Love these tips! I'm totally going to follow these - thanks for sharing!
    xx Sarah
    sarah kate style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah Kate! And thanks for your comment! Xo!

      Delete