SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Merry

It's Christmas! I hope you and yours have a wonderful Christmas Day and enjoy every minute of it. Every Christmas my family sleeps in late, wakes up and opens presents, then enjoys a to die for delicious breakfast. Seriously, it might be my favorite part about Christmas Day! Later on we head over to my relative's house to spend some more time with family. Christmas Eve is definitely a ton of fun, but Christmas Day is definitely more relaxing. I'm looking forward to sitting by the tree (and fireplace) and hopefully watching a few favorite Christmas movies. Sorry, I've been slacking (again) on my blogging, but I'm getting right back into it. And believe me, I've missed it. 

Also, today marks the ending of my #countdown2blogmas collab! I so enjoyed collabing with so many lovely bloggers this Christmas! Be sure to check them all out because they are fabulous!

I wish you all a very merry Christmas from me to you!

Xo

1 comment :

  1. Merry Christmas Kate! It sounds like your traditions are much like mine. It all revolves around being with family (and/or friends). That's what its about anyhow, being around those who care about you. It sounds like you're in the festive spirit and I can't wait for more of your posts.

    Cheers.

    http://lifelustandotherstuff.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete