SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Summer Staples

I can't believe summer is almost here! I've been dreaming of summer practically since the start of the school year and it's crazy to think it is almost here. Next week is just finals so this is the last week of real school. Here are a few pieces that I'm obsessing over for this summer. 


Summer Staples

I'm in love with this navy J.Crew suit and I think it's #1 on my list for summer. Tory Burch has been killing it with their recent styles and I'm loving these espadrilles and wedges from her newest collection. It looks like blue hues are in once again--I'm not arguing, it's my favorite color!

What are you loving for summer?

Xo

4 comments :

  1. I'm obsessed with all those picks, and I love all the blue hues!!
    xo
    Syd
    http://www.sincerelysyd9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Syd! I'm obsessing over different shades of blue for the summer! Xo!

      Delete