SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, May 22, 2015

TGIF

Happy (long) weekend! I'm excited to spend memorial day poolside at my cousin's graduation party. Next week is finals so you can bet I'll be studying over the weekend and next week. Posts may be a bit sporadic (as they have been), but once summer comes along I'll be back posting five days a week. Oh! And more outfit posts to come! If there's anything you'd like to see on this blog definitely let me know--I want to please my readers! Here are a few things I've been loving this week!

1. I'm not sure how I never saw this NY times article about KJP! I realized I totally didn't even know his story until reading this. What a shock to know that he never went to college! I was totally under the impression that KJP and Sarah were both raised with old money and were continuing this lifestyle. This is not the case! The article is super interesting and gives an inside look to Kiel and Sarah!

2. The Nordstrom Half-Yearly sale is in full swing! Some of my favorites include this scallop top, an adorable Kendra Scott cuff, and these Zella leggings. Definitely check out the sale--there's so many things for amazing prices!

3. Have you seen the "Bad Blood" music video? Get on it girl! You're missing out if you haven't!

4. OBSESSED with these beach dresses by SUNDRESS. They're seriously too cute!

5. Make sure you're following me on PinterestTumblr, and Instagram if you like what you're seeing here. And join my site via Google friend connect if you haven't already!

I hope you have a fabulous Memorial Day weekend! Soak up the sun!

Xo

2 comments :