SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, May 18, 2015

Prom Recap

Prom was last weekend and I promised I'd share some pictures. The dance wasn't all that great, but I still had a good time! I was absolutely in love with my dress and I'm already looking for another occasion to wear it. It is so stunning and I'm obsessed with the silver beading on it. Not to mention I received so many compliments on it. And it's super comfy too! I opted out of wearing heels and wore silver Jack's instead. Such a great decision! I was so comfortable the entire night. 

I ended up getting a spray tan for the dance (LOL--I know) and it actually was so worth it. I wasn't sure if it would be too much, but because my dress was pastel it looked so good. And I'm loving the fact that I'm tan now haha. Here are a few photos from the night!

Xo

5 comments :

  1. My senior prom dance wasn't all that great either but it was still a good night. Your dress was beautiful!

    Enter to win $25 dollars to the Mint Julep Boutique here!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily I have next year too! And thank you so much! Xo!

      Delete
  2. You looked gorgeous and a good decision with the shoes! :)

    Stephanie
    petitepastels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stephanie and oh most definitely! Xo!

      Delete