SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, May 15, 2015

TGIF

How stunning is this view?

Seriously, thank God it's Friday! This weekend is fun filled with prom festivities! I'm super excited for prom and having a fun, glamorous night! This upcoming week is my last week of school because after that it's just finals! I'm so excited for the year to come to a close but I still have plenty of things I need to accomplish before the end of the year. 

I'll be sure to share photos from this weekend next week--hopefully they turn out! Here's what I've been loving this week. 

I'm obsessed with all of Caitlin's photos from Cabo San Lucas! I've been dreaming of a tropical vacation recently and I'm totally loving all of her fun and bright pieces she brought along for her trip. 

Thinking about filming a Q&A video...let me know if this is something you would be interested in seeing!

KJP is in Tokyo! Follow his travels on Instagram or add him on Snapchat @kieljp!

I'm in love with these Tory Burch espadrilles. I'm convinced they need to be added to my collection ASAP! They seem so versatile and comfortable!

I hope you have an amazing weekend!

Xo

Post a Comment