Towards the end of 2015 I felt like I was not really living. I don't know exactly why this realization came to me, but I'm glad it did. I felt like the last two to three months of the year I was just waiting for the weekend, waiting for a break or waiting for something to happen, but nothing happened. I've been eager to try 101 in 1001, but was simply waiting for the right time. Now that I'm headed off to college next year I don't think there could be a better time to create a bucket list of 101 things I want to accomplish in 1001 days.
31 done, 70 to go!!!
31 done, 70 to go!!!
Start date: January 7, 2016
End date: October 4, 2018
2. Go on a trip paid for entirely with my own money.
3. Go camping.
4. Go skydiving.
5. Read a book a week for 3 months.
6. Meet 5 blogger friends in real life.
7. Buy a new camera lens.
9. Surprise someone.
10. Go back to New York City.
11. Rush a sorority.
12. Go surfing again.
13. Read 5 classic books.
14. Go to a drive in movie.
15. Buy someone's drink behind me at Starbucks.
18. Reach 1,000 followers on Instagram.
19. Send 50 handwritten notes.
22. Read all Nicholas Sparks and John Green books.
23. Visit Cape Cod.
24. Take a calligraphy class.
25. Workout 5 days a week for 1 month.
26. Attend another blogging conference.
28. Don't shop for one month.
29. Brush my hair twice a day, every day, for a month.
30. Get a "real job".
31. Travel to Europe.
32. Get a facial.
33. Go a month without drinking Starbucks.
35. Host a tea party/go to tea with friends.
37. Have a photo shoot in downtown Chicago.
38. Give 10 just because gifts.
39. Run a 5k.
40. Go unplugged--no computer, phone, TV--for 48 hours.
41. Visit a new coffee shop.
42. Try 10 new restaurants.
44. Wake up at 6:30 (school days only) every day for 3 weeks.
45. Blog consistently.
49. Learn how to grill.
51. Spend a day in the city with my family.
52. Go to work with my dad.
53. Stay with my sister for a weekend in Lincoln Park.
57. Go out to brunch with friends.
58. Visit 5 friends/family members at college. Kayla, Jacob,
60. Collaborate with someone on my blog.
63. Send a message in a bottle.
64. Take a jazzercise class.
65. Send 20 love letters.
66. Write in a journal each night for 2 weeks.
67. Take photos in a photo booth.
71. Get my palms read.
72. Send a care package to someone.
73. Go ice skating.
74. Eat fully raw vegan for 1 week.
76. Go 1 week without complaining.
79. Go 1 month without eating out.
80. Spend an entire day at the beach.
81. Leave a love letter for someone to find.
82. Go to a Cubs/Sox game.
83. Paint with watercolors.
84. Go apple picking.
86. Watch a sunset.
87. Go to a midnight movie.
89. Go sailing.
90. Go to bed early every night for one week.
91. Guest post for someone's blog.
92. Go antiquing/thrifting.
94. Try a juice cleanse.
95. Go rock climbing.
97. Donate blood.
98. Start a new family tradition.
101. Make a new 101 in 1001 list when this one is complete!
Woohoo! Let's get started!
Inspired to make you own list? Let me know if you do! & feel free to steal my ideas!