SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Crunching The Numbers


One resolution that I have not been succeeding at recently is eating healthier. I consider myself decently active (going to dance every day after school), but at the same time I could most definitely do more to lead a healthier lifestyle. One thing I have been striving to do is snack less (I am guilty of snacking far too often) and eating healthier meals. It can be especially difficult to eat healthy at school just because I am the type of person to run out the door before school starts so packing a healthy lunch is not always easy. I have come to the realization that I am healthiest when I go grocery shopping on my own time and purchase foods I know I will actually eat. This makes packing a lunch so much easier and when I find delicious and healthy foods I am so much more excited to plan meals with them. 

One of my absolute favorite "desserts", as I like to call them, are Chobani flips. If you have yet to try them to have to! They are seriously so delicious. My absolute favorite flavors are the peach pistachio (don't knock it until you try it) and the caramel crunch. The caramel one is perfect for a light dessert because it satisfies that chocolate and caramel flavor that I often crave, but in a much healthier way. When Chobani mentioned to me that they were introducing the new Chobani Simply 100 Crunch I knew I had to give it a try. These yogurts are delicious and taste so similar to the Chobani flips that I know and love! Plus, they are only 100 calories! It is the perfect way to satisfy your sweet tooth without sacrificing major calories. 

Chobani challenged me to crunch the numbers in 2016 by seeing what I could add to my daily routine that would make my life even more healthy. They have shared with me 12 super easy ways to burn an extra 100 calories throughout your day. I think the one I am most eager to try is 18 minutes of ice skating. I have a new indoor ice rink right by my school and Millennium Park is just downtown so ice skating is not out of reach. Plus, I have yet to go this year! Not only is it super fun, but also a great workout! 

Let me know if you try out any of the new Chobani products and how you like them. 

What is one way you are going to strive for a healthier 2016?

Xoxo

1 comment :