SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Mini Instagram Recap

One of my blogging resolutions has been to post more consistently on Instagram. I've grown my following quite a bit over the past year and a half that I've had my Insta, but I still feel that I'm lagging behind and haven't even hit that 1,000 follower mark. To grow my follower base I've been attempting to post more often and with better and brighter photos. I think it's super difficult to stick to a specific feed when first starting out because it takes a little while to choose your aesthetic. 

If you're still not following along (which you totally should be!) feel free to follow me here! I'd really love it if you did. Here's a little recap of what I've been up to on Insta lately. 

 I was really sick over the weekend and spent all of Sunday laying in bed. I'm truly not complaining though because it allowed me time to rest and relax and just take a break. Winter break was definitely super chill, but ever since school started back up it's seemed to just be go-go-go. Sometimes it's super nice to take a well needed rest and being sick is a great excuse to take it!
The weather here in Chicago has been freezing. I'm seriously thinking of moving to Hawaii. Even just the one block walk from my car to school is absolutely awful! I've been pulling out the hats, scarves, coats and gloves but there's nothing that is making this weather any more bearable!

Xoxo

Post a Comment