SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, January 15, 2016

TGIF


This week has been super chill. I am definitely living the luxurious life as a second semester senior right now, enjoying having two study halls and minimal homework. I am still waiting for the semester to pick up, but so far, so great! A bunch of bloggers my age have been sharing their college decisions and I couldn´t be happier for them! I will most definitely be sharing my college choice as it is decided. I have yet to hear back from many schools so my post will be delayed to probably around March! I hope it is worth the wait! Here are a few things I've been loving this week.

+All Natural Skincare
I stumbled upon Youth To The People skincare the other day and it seems to be just what I need. All natural and filled with amazing ingredients like kale, spinach, vitamin C, green tea and vitamin E. My skin has been feeling the winter blues recently with more breakouts than usual and exceptional dryness. I've been attempting to combat the dry weather, but my skin is not cooperating whatsoever. These products look absolutely amazing and I may just have to give them a try.

+Gray Malin's Home
I've loved Gray Malin for quite some time now and just recently rediscovered him on Sammy's blog. His home is seriously unbelievable. It is everything #goals! His home is so colorful, bright and fun. You truly just have to see it for yourself! You can read Sammy's post here and you can read another post about his home here. Definitely work checking out!

+Creating A Morning Routine
I'm thinking of doing a post all about my morning routine (maybe even a video) because one of my goals this year has been to establish a strict morning routine. This guest post by Maxie McCoy is exactly what I needed to create a daily morning routine that I stick to each day. I have found that by waking up earlier and having more time to get ready my day is so much better because I am less stressed to frantically get ready.

Have a great weekend!

Xoxo

3 comments :

  1. You should definitely write a post about your morning routine!
    xo, Syd
    anchoredinthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog, it is so pretty! Looking forward to your next post.

    totallyro.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post !

    http://www.fruityandpassion.com/2016/01/belstaff-aw16-lcm.html

    ReplyDelete