SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

What's on My iPhone

Well hello. It's me. Nope, I didn't fall off the face of the earth. Okay so here's my excuse for no blogging last week. Basically I still had two college applications to finish (ugh, I'm always waiting until the last minute), a dance competition this weekend and a lot of work from all of my classes. Needless to say I wanted to take a little break from blogging for the week. I'm back though and today I'm sharing with you what's on my iPhone. Over winter break I broke my phone for two weeks and it was nice to finally get a new phone and upgrade to the 6s. I didn't think there'd be much of a difference from the 5s to the 6s, but trust me...there is. I absolutely love it and the camera quality is seriously amazing.

One of my favorite videos to watch on YouTube is a what's on my iPhone video. For some reason I love seeing what other people have on their phone...maybe I'm just nosy. Today I'm sharing with you what's on my iPhone and a little summary of my favorite apps and how I organize them. 


On my main page I have all the standard apps that come with the phone like photos, maps, iTunes, etc. I added to this page Spotify (my favorite way to listen to music), Snapchat (of course! add me: asprinkleofkate), Fitbit and GoPro. The GoPro app is just about the coolest thing ever because you can control your GoPro from your phone. It also makes sharing pictures and videos easier than ever.


On the second page I have all of my apps organized into different categories as pictured. I find that this makes my apps easier to locate and also is much more aesthetically pleasing to me.


As far as photography goes I absolutely love using VSCO to adjust my photos to my liking. I really like the filters F2 and A6 (as recommended by Frannie). Snapseed is another favorite and is especially great for brightening up photos.


This is probably my most used category because it houses all of my social media. I'm definitely a Pinterest and Tumblr addict and you can follow me on those @asprinkleofkate. Hootsuite is another great app to help schedule Instagram posts and tweets because I am notorious for taking a ton of photos and just never posting them.


Last but not least I have my productivity folder. I probably use LinkedIn and PayPal the most because they are essentials for my life. PayPal is where I deal with payments from my blog, etc. so it's easy to control money from there. LinkedIn is a great networking tool and I'm constantly building connections online and adding information to my profile.

Now I'm wondering...what's your iPhone? 

Xoxo

2 comments :

  1. Hey! I see you have the Paypal app on your iPhone...is it trustworthy? As a newcomer to paying online, I sometimes stress about using applications like that to make my payments by giving away my details. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and apps!

    ReplyDelete