SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, October 26, 2015

Autumn Essentials

It's finally starting to feel (and look!) like fall where I live. Although fall isn't my favorite time of year, I totally do love the beautiful leaves changing from green to red and orange. I've compiled a few things that I've been wearing, using, or loving a ton recently during the fall season! 
Fall Essentials

field jacket // sweater // Starbuck's // excursion vest // scarf // leopard loafer // candle // camp socks // riding boots // bean boots

During the fall my eternal outfit is basically jeans, a comfy sweater, vest and riding boots or bean boots. I'm obsessed with being warm and cozy during the fall time and this outfit is the perfect way to suit my needs. I also purchased these leopard loafers and have been wearing them on repeat. I also need to have a fall scented candle burning at all times. We always have some sort of pumpkin or apple candle burning in our kitchen and I like to have something similar burning in my room. And you truly can't have fall without some warm drink from Starbuck's. I'm not a huge coffee drinker so I love a classic caramel apple spice from Starbuck's. If you're into hot chocolate however I highly recommend the salted caramel mocha! It's a coffee twist on classic hot chocolate!

What are your essentials for the fall?

Xoxo

4 comments :

  1. My mom always burns an apple cinnamon candle in our kitchen and it's so cozy! I have had my eye on loafers just like that and I think I'm finally going to bite the bullet and get them. They're just so functional and I feel like it's a more grown-up look than some of the ballet flats out there. Great compilation!

    Carly June | cinciprep.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that! And omg yes you should totally get them! They're SO worth it! Xo!

      Delete
  2. We have the exact same essentials! And I'll definitely be trying out that Starbucks salted caramel mocha!
    xo, Syd
    www.sincerelysyd9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah--great minds think alike! And yes, go for it! Xo!

      Delete