SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

The Plaid Blanket Scarf

Long time no chat. Senior year has sort of thrown me for a loop and has made me a busy bee with plenty of work to do for class and college applications. I'll be back on here as usual from now on, but I took a much needed break from blogging consistently. 

Okay, so if you buy one new thing this season let it be the plaid blanket scarf. I'm sure you know exactly what scarf I'm talking about. You've seen it all over Instagram & blogs everywhere and I'm here to tell you that you need to buy it! I received one last year from Marley Lilly and I can't even tell you how many times I've worn it. It's so versatile and can be styled so many ways! Not to mention the colors in the scarf are so adorable and perfect for fall + winter! 




It can be styled as a poncho for warmth, with something basic to add a bit of style and totally casual paired with a t-shirt! I love how many ways you can style this scarf--not to mention how soft and warm it is! Shop plaid blanket scarves below:
Do you like the plaid blanket scarf look?

Xoxo

1 comment :

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. how to wear oversized scarf

    ReplyDelete