SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, October 11, 2014

{Outfit} The J.Crew Quilted Vest






Quilted Vest // Plaid Shirt (similar) // Denim // Sperry's
I finally took the plunge and purchased the famous J.Crew quilted vest! I was a bit hesitant to purchase one, but once I received it I fell in love! I've found so many ways to wear it! It's currently my #1 piece for fall! I paired it with one of my favorite J.Crew button up shirts that I've worn to death since last fall. Dark denim and Sperry's are my other go-to essentials for fall so it only made sense that I added them to my ensemble. 

I've been trying to find scenic locations to take pictures for my blog and this local college campus was the perfect setting. I'm convinced that college campuses are the prettiest places in the fall! Huge thanks to Ava for helping me take these photos!

Tomorrow I'm headed to Michigan to celebrate my seventeenth birthday on Monday and I'm so excited! I'll snag a few photos of course because I'm sure the scenery will be perfect for photos! Have a great weekend!

Xo

7 comments :