SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, October 10, 2014

Instagram Recap

Every Friday I've been doing sort of random posts, usually something that has to do with links for the weekend. But, I wanted to try something different and do an instagram recap. I'm actually really bad at instagramming and truth be told I hardly ever do. I'm trying to improve this and if I do an instagram recap every week on the blog it might motivate me to actually instagram. Anyways here's a little recap of my week through instagram.

 +1. I figured it was time for me to do more outfit posts on this blog so my pal Ava and I, {read about her here} went on a little adventure to take some fun pictures for fall. We took pics of my outfit and I'm loving how they turned out. Stay tuned for an outfit post soon!
+2.  Have you checked out The Undeniable Report? I made a post for these DIY notebooks and I'm loving how cute they turned out! They are so easy to make and they are so adorable! Go check out the post here!
 +3. When I had my blog designed I thought having business cards designed was such a great idea! I love having business cards because when people ask me about my blog I have something to give them so they can easily find my blog!
+4. If you can't already tell I'm obsessed with stationary. I picked up these new favorite cards of mine at Marshall's and I love them for the message "don't ever let anyone dull your sparkle" on them. It's such an uplifting message and it doesn't hurt that the cards are so cute (hot pink & gold sparkles, yes please!).

Have a great weekend!

Xo

4 comments :