SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Style Feature :: Ava

I've been inspired by Connie via Prep Northwest to start a new series called "style feature".  I've always wanted to expand my blog to not only reflect my personal style, but the style of others around me. I think this is the perfect way to explore other people's style and share it with you!
Meet my pal Ava!




Describe your style in 3 words.
Bohemian, comfortable and romantic.

What is your most worn piece of clothing?
My most worn pieces are my striped shirt, my floral kimono and my army green crop top.

Who are your style icons?
Taylor Swift, Lily Collins and Lauren Elizabeth!

Where are your favorite places to shop?
American Eagle, Anthropology (if I can afford it) and small boutiques in the surrounding area. 

When did you discover your personal style?
I don't think there was a certain time where I truly distinguished what my style was. I've always loved the "free spirited" type of clothes and have been drawn to the flawy, lacey style.

Do you tend to follow trends or stick to your own ideas of what's trendy?
I have never been a trend follower, but I do adapt my style to the trends from time to time. The thing I love about my style is that comfy cute never seems to go out of style!

What is your go-to piece?
I love my blouse-y shirt from American Eagle. It's sheer along the shoulders and neckline and it's one of those shirts that I instantly feel confident in!

What are your favorite accessories?
My favorite accessories include any of my numerous tiny gold heart necklaces, my Alex and Ani bracelets and my tiny gold rings... no silver for this girl!

What's your favorite mantra regarding style?
Fashion says "me too" and style says "only me".

Stay tuned for more of these style features! I'm loving them!

XO!

2 comments :

  1. This is a great idea! Ava looks very pretty!

    Nathalie | She Wears Prep
    shewearsprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could take creds, but I got the idea from Connie!

      Delete