SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Grapefruit Margartias

As I was exploring iPhoto the other night I stumbled upon some old photos of a drink recipe. I meant to post this on the Undeniable magazine, but I somehow ended up losing the photos so I wrote about a different drink recipe. Anyways, I still think there needs to be a few more fun get togethers in my life before my summer comes to a close. These grapefruit margaritas would be the perfect addition to any party!

Here's how to make them!

ingredients :: 

1 grapefruit
2 limes
ice
a sprinkle of sugar
salt for rimming
lime or grapefruit garnish

1. Simply juice the limes and grapefruit. Put the juices into a shaker along with a sprinkle of sugar and a bit of ice.

2. Shake! *Rim the glasses with salt for an extra kick* Pour!

3. ENJOY!

Let me say this recipe is a bit tart so beware of that when making it. Be sure to shake it with some ice to make the drink icy cold. Also, add in some sugar and shake so that the drink is sweeter!

Here's a look at the finished product!

Yum! Recipe via Apartment 34.

Post a Comment