Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Pop of Pink

I've had these neon pink J.Crew shorts since last summer and they've definitely been worn too many times. They match with everything! I love pairing them with this simple white lace top that I borrowed from my mama! I also felt it was necessary to bring in my new favorite notebook! I saw the mantra "it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring" (via Marilyn Monroe) and I knew that I needed to have it!

I think this was the first time in forever that I decided to actually wear some makeup in the summer. But of course I was too lazy to do my hair so I just left it au natural. 





Banana Republic top (similar) // J.Crew chinos // J.Crew Factory sunnies // Alex & Ani bracelets

A little blooper with my gal Ava and thanks for helping me shoot. Stay tuned for a style feature with her!

XO!

8 comments:

  1. That notebook is so cute and the quote on it is fabulous!

    Nathalie | She Wears Prep
    shewearsprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same shorts, and I love them as well! They're actually get really faded which means I probably wear them too much.
    xx, Amy || Coral Native

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine are a bit faded as well from wearing them so much!

      Delete
  3. OMG that notebook is possibly my favorite thing ever! Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! It's from Marshall's!!!

      Delete