SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, October 9, 2014

The Perfect Work Space

I'm all for pretty things, especially a pretty and neat work space. A desk is where the majority of things get done and my desk in particular I want to reflect my personality, but also be totally functional. My current desk is kind of slacking at doing this. I don't mind the overall look, but I just don't have enough space to do everything on it. I'm currently contemplating a different desk or just adding another desk, but my desk has me doing a lot more things than just homework. I have found a few different pins that piqued my interest into changing up the layout of my desk. 





What does your perfect work space look like?

Xo

2 comments :

  1. Glad I'm not the only one who likes searching Pinterest for perfect desk spaces. Having the right desk set up is essential!

    Mina | Cream Coloured Ponies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE having a perfect desk set up, but sometimes it gets messed up super quickly because I'm constantly working! Thanks for your comment! Xo!

      Delete