SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Reinder Cookies

One of my favorite things to do during the holiday season is bake cookies, but honestly who doesn't love doing that? Making reindeer cookies every year is a tradition for me, and why not include y'all in on the fun! These cookies are seriously too easy and fun to make! They turn out looking so adorable (and a perfect desert to bring to a holiday party) and they taste even better than they look! 

You'll need:

+sugar cookie dough (I use pre-made because I'm lazy, but feel free to make your own recipe)
+holiday m&m's (red and green)
+pretzel twists

1. Follow the directions on your cookies for oven temperature and bake time.

2. Before you put your cookies in the oven place two pretzels on the top of the cookie. Then use 2 green m&m's for eyes and 1 m&m for the red nose.

3. Bake according to directions on cookie packaging.



How cute are these cookies? And they're slightly addictive...

And so #countdown2blogmas officially begins! Stay tuned for more posts!

Xo

4 comments :

  1. Yum! These are too cute, Kate! You're so crafty :)

    xo,
    Marissa
    www.makinitwithmarissa.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely adorable and I have to make them ASAP! They look easy - hopefully even as I klutz I won't mess it up :)
    xoxo, Jamie
    www.thefashionnewcomer.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you can do it Jamie! They are actually the easiest thing to make! Thanks for your comment! Xo!

      Delete