SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Gift Guide :: For The Blogger

Here we are at the start of the Christmas season! It's time for the holiday gift guides to begin! I'm doing several this year, but feel free to explore the archives from my old blog including this post with more options for gifts for the blogger. 

As a blogger I know there are many things that I, along with other bloggers would love to receive for Christmas. Is it weird to say there's just an overall style of bloggers? I'm sure any blogger would adore receiving any of these items for Christmas!

For The Blogger

click on the image to be taken to all of the links

Can we just take a minute and discuss how adorable that pillow is? I guarantee any blogger will fall in love with it! I'm obsessed with the brunch money clutch because oh how us bloggers love to do brunch!

As expressed on the jewelry dish, odds and ends are just fun little things. The majority of these things are odds and ends. To be honest, I just love adorable little things (and I'm certain many other bloggers do)! Like this pencil pouch that has one of my favorite quotes "more issues than vogue". How fun and cute it is!

Xo

2 comments :

  1. I love this gift guide! I may have to snag a couple of these for myself!

    Hunter
    Prep on a Budget

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hunter! Same actually! I want to purchase some of these just for me ha ha! Xo!

      Delete