SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, December 4, 2014

The Pom Pom Hat + Styling

I've been seeing pom pom hats everywhere this winter season! And I've easily become obsessed! I own only one pom pom hat, but it's fair isle and just the cutest thing! These hats are so adorable, but they're also super warm and toasty (always a bonus in Chicago)! I've combined a few of my favorites (along with a few other cold weather essentials) and ways to style cold weather accessories.


Cold Weather Accessories

I'm absolutely obsessed with these pom pom hats! And the cozy winter gloves that I featured as well. The cable knit mittens are just too cute!

Check out a few ways to style pom pom hats!


And I'm even more obsessed with how these fabulous ladies styled their pom pom hats! Carly looks absolutely adorable in that santa pom pom hat! So cute!

Xo

2 comments :

  1. Pom pom hats are just the cutest! I love the one Carly is wearing in her Kate Spade shoot!

    Hunter
    Prep on a Budget

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't the adorable? I actually think I need that hat! Thanks for your comment Hunter! Xo!

      Delete